Sunday, February 12, 2012

Organization


Good organizational skills are very important in the workplace. It is important to prepare your detailed schedule in advance. This keep you informed about what you are expected to do during the day or the week. I work in a clinic and in order to be prepared for our patient’s appointments we pull charts for the next day before we leave work, that way we can look over the reason for their visit and have the necessary paperwork when they arrive for their visit.

5 comments:

  1. Yes, Mrs. Betty that is true because I work part time at a doctor office and you must put folders back ere they go once the office close.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a very good idea to keep a schedule so you will know what you have to do on any given day.That helps you stay organized.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can you improve your own organizational skills?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can improve my own organization skills by organizing my schedule better, preparing for class better and even though I have other things going on, I need to prioritize better and stay with the schedule.

      Delete
  4. I totally agree with you on organization because organization plays a big role on a work force and during school..

    ReplyDelete